Friday, February 15, 2008


There is an interesting debate on the moth.asn.au forum where Wardi has proposed to open up the moth rules by deleting the ban on at least cats and sailboards.


I am in part supportive at least to fight off the inevitable push towards one design moths when in a few short years (if things continue as they look like going) the majority of Moths are in fact Bladeriders.


To open up a few minds to the posibilities I have uncovered this photo of secret testing of a new moth at a secret location (apparently water on the fisherman's lens):

"Free your mind"

4 comments:

Teknologika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teknologika said...

Phil I know what you are really up to. There is a photo on my blog (http://www.teknologika.com/mothblog/ of what you were out testing this week in the evening. I am on to you :-)

Bruce

Unknown said...

Looks like a bit photoshop on the lens to me

Koos said...

Nice one, but the sailor got his head chopped off! ;)