Friday, November 7, 2008

Foils for sale

I have two used foils to sell.
Two centreboards/main foils. Both are carbon moldings finished in gloss white two pack. Std 120mm chord and sections (within my building tollerances) They have flaps and pushrods installed. They are from my mold as used by Andrew, me and Thorpey for foils under boats like RTFM/Revolations, Sector 7G, Butterfly wings, Tiger on a Chain, Cahinsaw.etc.
1. Main foil #1. Built for Tiger on a Chain and used from late 2005 to end of 06/7 season. Damaged at Sunshine nationals and repaired and used extensively afterwards. 3.75kg. $500
2. Main foil #2 Built for Tiger on a Chain and used for the 07/8 season, never damaged. Fast enough in the light to win three heats of last NSW champs. Has new hinge and bottom gap seal. 3.2kg. $600
Both have the normal 7-8 degree forward rake. 900mm span main foil, centreboard length about 1350mm.
No rudder but I can convert the old foil to rudder rake/span if someone wants it.
Suit foil conversion of an old Axeman or Tiger.
They will get you flying easilly but will not win any championships.
Pick up Sydney.
No rudder box, tiller, deck pushrod or wand included but I might be able to assist with some bits and pieces if someone needs a complete set of gear.
Contact Phil Stevenson
ph Aust 02 98161028
phil(at)moth(dot)asn(dot)au

3 comments:

Bora Gulari said...

hey i replied to your comment, look forward to meeting you and having a cold drink
bora

Albertob said...

Hi Phil but your e-mail is not reachable and I don't know an other way to contact you.
I am writing you from Italy because I am very interested in the Moth class and especially to your project and I wish to try to built your boat.
Could I get you a dxf file or alternatively a file autocad with water lines of the hull? I need the plan to control the hull form and design other equipments .
Sorry for your trouble...
Thanks in advance.
Alberto
alberto.bracco@libero.it

Albertob said...

alberto.bracco@hotmail.it NOT alberto.bracco@libero.it ...sorry!...